Online social emotional and technical training for employees.
and a pathway to certification provided.
Social emotional and HR coaching & webinars.
Employer dashboard and support provided to simplify your role in the program.
Chromebooks, tools and resources for your participating employees.
Wrap-around support, babysitting subsidy, completion bonuses and graduation packages for your employees.
Reward your hard work with digital credentials
Food Processing Skills Canada is pleased to offer Canadian food and beverage businesses a proven & comprehensive training program for your supervisors and employees ready to advance their careers into a supervisory role.
With Skills Training Across Canada, you will get your employees on track to earning block-chain verified certificates and digital credentials in 39 courses. At the end of this program, employees will earn one STAC micro-credential – this is a major achievement.
Who can apply?
If you are a company in Canada’s food and beverage industry from the following categories you are welcome to apply to Food Processing Skills Canada’s Skills Training Across Canada.
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers
- Grocery Stores
- Industrial Caterers
- Cannabis Sector
Not sure if your company is eligible? Just ask us.
Who can participate?
If you are an employer in Canada’s food and beverage industry and have employees in one of the following categories, this program may be the right for you.
- Production Supervisors
- Line Supervisors
- Experienced Supervisors
- Aspiring Supervisors
Not sure if you can participate? Just ask us.
of supervisors confirm that program participation has improved their job performance.
of participants said Acahkos training taught them to be a better co-worker.
of supervisors report that program training has increased their company’s productivity.
Your Recruitment & Retention TODAY!
Skills Training Across Canada was developed following a successful pilot program in Atlantic Canada that confirmed tailored skills training and coaching increased an employee’s sense of value, confidence, and job performance.
With this improved program now available across Canada, employers can further strengthen their workforce and build a positive workplace culture which directly impacts talent attraction, recruitment and retention. Build your employer brand as you would your product brand.
Start today with Skills Training Across Canada!
- 35+ proven online courses in technical skills, social emotional learning, leadership, and diversity and inclusion.
- Access to a Learning Management System with employer and employee dashboard access to track progress and ease program management.
- Pathway available for employees to complete the process to becoming a Certified Food Production Supervisor.
- Employee participant coaching, Chromebooks, completion bonuses, babysitting subsidy and graduation packages.
- One-to-one, technical and expert support, and onboarding resources.
- Employee access to block chain verified micro-credentials that can be kept in a digital wallet.
- Access to optional HR Workshops & Mentorship for participating employees.